San Bernardino, CA, 92408
Joined on July, 2013
Weekdays in the evening
Up to 10 minutes away for no additional charge
Education-Bachelor's degree from University of Texas at Austin.
-Just graduated medical school in Texas
- Now a resident physician over at the Loma Linda Hospital
ExperienceCurrently tutoring other high school students in Algebra, Biology, Physics, and Spanish; Currently tutoring a college student in Anatomy & Physiology, and another in Microbiology.
- Was a teaching assistant for 2 years with The Center for Talented Youth (CTY) - Biomedical sciences & Anatomy courses.
- Tutored 4th graders in New Orleans
- UTeach Outreach Science Teacher at UT Austin
- 9th Grade Algebra tutor through Austin Partners in Education
- Took the MCAT (medical school entrance exam)
- Took and passed both medical school board exams
HobbiesLOVE kids! Love to help! Also love to travel!
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.